Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lexi is missing someone....

A quick update.... Lexis good friend Quinn moved like a week or so ago and she has been sad ever since. Thinking that she is only 2 i would have never imagined some of the things shes said to me.

One: Quinn move .. I sad mommy, i give Quinn kisses!
Two: Outside.. She starts taking of running full speed saying i go to Quinn's house!!
Three: Any phone she sees she picks up and says I call Quinn mommy!
Four: I miss Quinn!
Five: Lexi what do you want to do, "I go to Quinn's new house!!"

I didn't think she would get it but i now know she realizes something isn't right. Here are a few pictures of some fun times with Quinn!! Needless to say he only moved across the freeway, so its only a quick trip to go see him!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe she had her own lil BF!

p.s. love the baby name! you always come up with the cutest original names!