Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

Of course I didn't take many pictures at all this year of valentines day, but i did manage to get a cute one of Lexi! Valentines day was a hectic day but a fun one! In the morning we ended up running a few places but after that we hung out with each other at home, the mall, and a few other places. Lexi had a blast on the carousel at the mall and kept saying Happy Valentines Day, i get a present!!! It was cute! We gave her a heart lollipop bouquet and she thought she was in heaven! I love that she is SO happy with the little things, shes my sweet lil girl!!
Every time we go to my parents Paul ALWAYS asks for pretzel rolls from this place in mifflinburg! Knowing they are Paul's favorite I was searching the Internet for a recipe or debating whether or not to have my mom overnight some to me for him for Valentines day! I called my little brother who is a great cook and little did I know he had a recipe for them!!! They turned out soo good and were really simple to make! Paul was a pretty happy camper and I think he ate a dozen of them in an hour!! He thinks he needs a fresh batch of these a day! HAHA!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want the recipe please!!