Thursday, October 2, 2008

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!


That's right.. Paul and I are expecting number two on May 2, 2009. We went to the doctor today and i was put in the ultrasound room so they did a quick one. We were worried a little bit about things just because of the miscarriage before Lexi, so we didn't really get to excited. Until after the appointment when we were reassured everything was okay. I am 9 weeks along and been feeling okay actually. I've been nauseous off and on but not to the point of throwing up( which is in someways worse) and just been really tired. Sorry for the people who find out on here i just haven't had a chance to sit and call everyone. Lexi has been cute and will point to my tummy and say baby tummy!! She went to the doctor with us today and thought it was so cool that we saw the baby and she got a picture of it. We will keep you posted as the pregnancy progresses!!

4 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

YAY, I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations!

Emily said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I had Elise May 1st so they'll be almost exactly a year apart. I guess that means we have to wait until December to find out if it's a boy or girl. Congrats to you both.
P.S. Come hang out if you are feeling well enough.

Carley and Chad Evenson said...

congrats!!! It was good to hear from you guys. Here's the link to my blog. Www.theevensonfamily.blogspot.com hope to see you soon. Love ya carley

Lauren said...

I haven't looked at your blog in awhile! Congrats on baby #2, how exciting. Lexi is so beautiful and you and Paul look great. I always wonder what life would be like if we were neighbors...
Give Paul a hug for me and hopefully we'll be able to make it down to Utah sooner than later!