Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Can you believe?!?!?!

October 24th is quickly approaching AGAIN!!! My sweet Lil peanut will be 2! It really is going to be a sad day i think for me. Its crazy how fast they grow up. It feels like i just had her 1st birthday. Anyways, we decided to get her pictures done. Amanda ( my sister in law) took her pictures and bless her heart stuck in there while Lexi cried, pitched a fit, and wanted nothing to do with the pictures. She really did a great job and I'm SO happy with the out come of what was supposed to be a fun day ended up being more work then fun. Lets just say its a good thing for barney songs, that seemed to be the only way to get her to smile. Here are a few of the like 50 pictures i love that she took.




Lexi looks like she could be 5 in the pictures, all grown up. We truly have been blessed to have such a sweet loving girl in our family.

3 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

Geesh, she is so adorable! It is crazy how they do get big so fast!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, she is SO cute! The pictures turned out so well. I'll be thinking of Lexi turning 2 while I'm celebrating the big 3-0! (ahh, I'm old!!)

Carley and Chad Evenson said...

are you sure you just didn't take pics of a porcelin doll? who did the pics, good job.