Friday, December 5, 2008

Whats your guess!?!?!?

Paul and I find out what we are having December 15th. We are so excited to finally know and finally start decorating :) This pregnancy we have no idea what we are having. With Lexi, Paul and I both knew/had a feeling we were having a girl pretty much from day one. All the dreams i had or baby book it was always girls or referred to my baby is a she. This one nothing, i had one dream but i had twins and one was a boy and the other a girl.. no help there.
If you ask Lexi is mom having a girl or a boy.. she says Girl, Sydnee a princess. So that's her guess.. Whats yours??? gIrL or bOy?!?!

3 comments:

Emily said...

NO FAIR, YOU CAN'T KEEP US WAITING! My guess is girl. :)

Denene said...

I am going with Boy! :)
denene

Anonymous said...

If you would actually have pictures posted of you, my guess would have better back up to see how you are starting to show, but no you're being stubborn so i will say....Girl....I'm thinking Paul and John will be the lucky men of the world and be surround with girls all their lives :) John and I have no hope for a boy when we try again....oh well! Let me know what you're having AS SOON AS YOU FIND OUT! lol!