Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My sweet little girl...

Lately Lexi will kiss my tummy and say hi and sing songs to the baby. Today we were watching barney on my bed and she came over and put her ear to my tummy. My stomach growled and she goes.." Baby tooten!!" I thought i was going to die laughing. Lexi thought it was soo cool. ( yeah sad its my little girl that thinks thats sooo cool) After that she put her blanket on it and said mommy babys cold. I think she is going to be a HUGE help when we have this baby and maybe a little too much help. But Lexi is so cute about everything and cant wait to be a big sister!!

1 comments:

The Squad said...

Ash, that is so hilarious!! I love that Lexi said baby tootin. Seriously I just laughed out loud! She is going to be a great sister! We all need to get together again sometime soon!
Love denene