Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Button Willow Race Track...


I'm a lucky girl :)
Kris's Race Car
Paul, Kris, Jen, Kyle
Paul, Kyle
Kris, Jen


A few weeks back Paul and his brother Kris and a few other guys went to CA for a race Kris and others were in. While they were there Paul's friend Kyle came down with his wife to see him. Paul hadn't seen Kyle for about 6 years so it was nice to see him. I didn't go, its just to hard with Lexi and the guys being at the race track all day or working on cars so i opted to stay home.

2 comments:

Amanda Spencer said...

That is so cool that Paul saw Kyle. I bet that was so much fun for him. Well I can't sleep as you can tell its like 2 a.m. but I love your blog!!! Lexi is so cute dancing too by the way!

Anonymous said...

Wow that Kris is a hottie with a sweet car!! HA HA